7/02/2009

Lazy lazy lazy

I've found excuses not to go to Foxwoods the past few days..

Tuesday I told myself I'd get things done around here (did not). Wednesday I had plans that night so wasn't worth taking the 1030 bus (9am bus was tooo early). Ironically, did get some things done yesterday.

Told myself I'm definitely going today, but woke up pleasantly with a thunderstorm raging outside my windows and thought, 'hey! it's not safe to take a bus in this weather!'

I think the motivation problem lies in the bus rides, not me not wanting to play cards. See, there are only buses from Boston at 9am, 1030am, 1230pm and 2pm, and it's a 2-hour trek to the Woods. The morning buses are hard for me to make, but when I take the later buses I don't get home until midnight (or 7am the next morning...). Not a fan of those hours. Need to start getting on a regular sleeping schedule I think....or at least a regular wake-up schedule.

Oh well, definitely going tomorrow...right?

(I do love a good morning thunderstorm complete with wind and rain though)

No comments:

Post a Comment